Depending on your graphic cards and monitor colours the product photos may differ slighty from the original.
The national and international shipping costs at a glance:
for orders of
more than Euro 50,00
|CZ||Czech Republic||6,20||6,20||2-4 days||EU|
|RUS||Russian Federation||6,20||6,20||10-20 days||
|GB||United Kingdom||3,70||6,20||3-4 days||EU|
|USA||United States||6,20||6,20||3-4 days||INT|
|VA||Vatican City State||3,70||6,20||2-6 Tage||EU|
All prices on the product pages include legal VAT (19%).
Duties and Fees (Non-EU countries):
Deliveries to non-EU countries are subject to additional duties and fees. You can find out them at your competent customs office in your country.
But when you order from a non-EU country the German added value tax (19%) will not be charged. The tax will automatically be deducted in the shopping card !!!
You transfer the invoice total to my bank account. After your payment receipt, I will dispatch your ordered goods immediately.
My bank account details you will find in your order confirmation.
For international bank tranfser please use the SWIFT or BIC-Code. Please insert at charging system 'SHARE', this is cheaper.
The payment method PayPal Plus makes it possible to pay in a simple, quick and safe way (buyer protection). With PayPal Plus you can make payments via
Sepa direct debit or
without a PayPal account and it is also not needed to open one. To choose 'Sepa direct debit' or 'Credit card' please click on the respective 'Sepa direct debit' or 'Credit card' field.
After placing your order across an encrypted connection you will be redirected to the site of the payment service provider PayPal. There you can enter your personal information easily. The collection will be done by the payment service PayPal.
Immediately after your payment is credited to Gitarrengurte.de/Caers' PayPal account your order will be shipped.
In case of reimbursement the amount will be credited to your respective account by PayPal.
In case of payment by PayPal your ordered products will be dispatched immediately.
In case of payment by Sofortüberweisung your ordered products will be dispatched immediately.
The payment with Sofortüberweisung we particularly recommend to our customers from
as an alternative to pre-payment and PayPal.
The EU Commission has created an online platform for dispute resolution (“ODR platform”) available at: http://ec.europa.eu/odr.
If the customer is a consumer living in the European Union, this platform can be used to resolve disputes regarding contractual obligations from online contracts out of court.
I am obligated to inform you of the existence of this ODR platform and in this context also of my email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
I endeavour to solve any differences of opinion concerning contracts concluded with my customers amicably via my customer services. Furthermore, I am not obliged to participate in a dispute settlement proceeding in front of a consumer arbitration board, nor I am prepared to do so on principle.
(1) Statutory right of withdrawal
If you are a consumer (as per § 13 of the German Commercial Code), you shall be entitled to withdraw from this contract within fourteen (14) days without giving any reason for doing so. The deadline for withdrawal shall be fourteen (14) days from the date on which you or a third party appointed by you, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the final goods delivered.
In order to exercise the statutory right of withdrawal, you must notify me:
Tel.: +49 (0)941 25984
of your decision to withdraw from this contract in a clear declaration (e.g. by sending a letter by mail, fax or email). The withdrawal deadline shall be deemed to be met if the customer sends the communication concerning the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the deadline.
The withdrawal form template you'll find here: Sample text withdrawal
(2) Consequences of withdrawal
If you withdraws from this contract, I must reimburse any payments I have received from you, including delivery costs (excluding any additional costs incurred if you have selected a different type of delivery to the cheapest standard delivery option offered by me) without delay, but no later than fourteen (14) days after the day on which I receive the notice of your withdrawal from this contract. I will use the same payment method you used for the original transaction in order to provide the reimbursement, unless otherwise expressly agreed; under no circumstances will you be charged a fee for this refund. I may withhold the reimbursement until I have received the returned goods or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier. You must return or hand over the goods to me without delay and no later than fourteen (14) days from the date on which you notifies me of withdrawal from this contract. The deadline is deemed to be met if you send the goods before the expiry of the fourteen-day deadline. I shall bear the costs of returning the goods. You shall only be liable for any diminished value of the goods if this loss in value is attributable to any use or handling of the goods which is not deemed necessary in order to verify the condition, features and functioning of the goods.
(3) Exclusions from the statutory right of withdrawal
The statutory right of withdrawal shall not apply in the following cases:
Delivery of goods which are personalized.
6. 30-Day Money Back Guarantee (Extended Returns Policy)
(1) In addition to the statutory right of withdrawal for a period of fourteen (14) days, Gitarrengurte.de/Caer also offers customers a money-back guarantee for the 16 days following this period. The customer is entitled to return the goods I have supplied within thirty (30) days, no questions asked. The term shall commence when the goods have been received in full. The timely dispatch of the goods or the request to return the goods shall be deemed sufficient for meeting the deadline. The right to return goods can only be exercised by returning the goods unless the goods cannot be shipped as a package. Goods which are deemed unsuitable for shipment shall be collected from the customer by a carrier commissioned by Gitarrengurte.de/Caer. It is therefore advisable to contact me in advance.
(2) Gitarrengurte.de/Caer shall bear the costs of return. When returning goods I request that you refrain from using express delivery or delivery services for which postage is not prepaid. I will commission a carrier to collect goods which are deemed unsuitable for shipping. Gitarrengurte.de/Caer regrets that it is unable to cover the shipping costs for return shipments from foreign countries as part of the 30-day money back guarantee.
(3) Non-returnable products
Non-returnable products are products that are personalized.
(4) Should the customer make use of the right to return goods, Gitarrengurte.de/Caer shall be entitled to demand appropriate compensation for the period during which the goods remain in the customer’s possession.
(5) Furthermore, a customer exercising the right to return goods must compensate Gitarrengurte.de/Caer for the depreciation in the value of the goods if the customer is unable to return the goods in the proper condition because he/she is responsible for the deterioration or loss of the goods or any other deficiency. This shall not apply in cases where the deterioration of the goods is attributable solely to the inspection of the goods – for instance, as would have been possible for the customer in a store. Incidentally, the customer may avoid the obligation to pay compensation by desisting from using the goods as if they were his/her property and by refraining from any use which may reduce the value of the goods.
(6) In case the customer returns individual items from bundled merchandise or sets within the 14-day cancelation period or within the Gitarrengurte.de/Caer 30-day money back guarantee period, I will charge the customer the regular sales price for the retained items.
(7) Please note that the conditions specified in § 6 shall not apply for the first 14 days (statutory right of withdrawal in accordance with § 5 of the General Terms and Conditions of Business) of the 30-day money back guarantee but only for the following 16 days.